Sometimes, in life, we think and feel that keep going is so hard that giving up becomes the only way out.
Deep inside we feel that there is still hope for us, that there will be another bright morning waiting for us to wake up... Suddenly we realize life is not like that; life, to me, has become in pain, in FEAR, a huge and creepy fear that does not allow me to be.
Fear of living, of thinking, of loving, of understanding, of dying. I'm afraid of being, I'm too afraid to open my eyes because I'm sure people will bring me down.
How can I live when I don't even have strength to face the world?
How can I hide my broken wings that long time ago seemed to be so strong and prepared to fly?
How can I fix my broken heart?
How can I smile without crying underneath?
HOW CAN I BE HAPPY, WHEN ALL I GET FROM LIVING IS SADNESS?
I don't want to give up, but I just don't know how to keep going.
I think I don't want to die, but I just don't know how to keep living.
Perhaps I don't wanna be black, but I just don't know how to keep white.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário