sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2010

The water is getting deep.


You are like a smile of fresh air, yes, you were, no, you are not. The wind who blew all the pain, embraced me with her arms that used to belong to you, used to have your bittersweet scent, Now the scent is just the same, the one with no particular meaning. Now the wind passes by, without opening me his arms. Oh, the eyes that used to remain kept in mines, now they are gone, petroleum gone. Far, far, where have they gone? Where did you take them? I don’t expect explanations, no Lord, I don’t. Don’t want to hear why, just the little tiny “what”.
You are a like a wave of the sea, oh, you were, sorry, you are not anymore. Were you actually? The waves who came to me in hours of pain, and taught me how to rely on the rhythm of embrace, I got to tell you, they made me sleep safe, with the sand and the salted water and its dropping tears.
Now nightmares come and rape me, take me all the life, make me wake up screaming. If you just knew how terrifying this is.

I know: The Sea will never smell or feel the same. You stole Neptune’s cologne.

But, just in case you wanna know... Aphrodite offered me hers.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário