And feel the cold floor on my toes
It goes way through my spine
And reaches my head.
Don’t know how he does.
It makes me sick,
Like a mental disease
It puts me right up, right down
The next second I’m out
My world is getting crazy
While yours keep moving fine
Would tell me what’s your secret?
So I can fix this out!
‘Cuz I think my next solution
Won’t be any nice.
I’m almost jumping of my window
Hoping some God let me fly.
Maybe I’ll die while I’m trying
But that’s just collateral.
I think life shouldn’t be this hard
We never know what the hell is right.
Who knows if my next step
Make me appears on “Bones”
Or if I end in an alien abduction.
Life makes me weak,
Like a mental disease
I don’t know now, or yet.
Perhaps I’ll never figure it out.

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário