Sometimes I stil miss you. Sometimes I still hear your laugh echoing in my head. Sometimes I remember what you meant to me, and how losing you was one of the most important turning points in my entire life. Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish we could catch up. Talk about how you thought you were better than anyone else and every girl must give you her heart. You were one of a kind, I can assure.
You know.. Nowadays I am happy almost everyday, but there are some wounds in me, not made by you my dear, don't smile so fast.
A pure, real, non-toxic love has encountered me... By this I am not depreciating how I loved you, but you know it was dangerous and harmful. Our so called love left deep scars in both our hearts.
One more time, rest in my peace first love, and forgive me.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário